Experience and learn the fundamentals of Cakes, Pastries, Desserts and Breads with our highly skilled professionals. Take the opportunity to grow your home skills or expand your business by incorporating the knowledge gained by the courses. You will develop the skill to finish products in a professional manner while learning the courses at a specialised training kitchen at the campus.
All Angliss support services are free and confidential.
We have Teachers who can provide students and after graduation with access to job opportunities, career development services and industry engagement.
Services include access to:
- Jobs on the noticeboard (advertisements of volunteer, casual, part time and full time opportunities)
- Careers events / Guest Lecture Series to help them with their employment search
- Employer information and recruitment sessions
- Career guidance, job seeking strategies, assistance with resume writing and interview skills workshops
COUNSELLING AND WELLBEING
Private Counselling provides a range of free and confidential services to students. Counsellors can assist with a variety of issues, including:
- Short term personal counselling
- Consultation and advocacy
- Special consideration support
The support services are available on a specific day between 10.00am to 2.00pm in either Conference Room 1 or 2 fortnightly.
The Disability Service works to meet the access and participation needs of eligible students with a diagnosed impairment, medical or mental health issues.
- ndividual Access Plans
- In class support (note taking, participation assistance)
- Liaison with teachers / staff
- Modifications to furniture / equipment / resources
To seek assistance please see a Senior Academic Head or the Manager – Administration & Student Affairs.
All teachers can provide extra learning assistance and study advice, including:
- Writing reports, essays or other assessments
- Understanding assessment requirements and course work
- English language assistance / referrals
- Research and referencing
- Time and study managemen
- Numeracy, finance and budgeting
- Studying for assessments
To seek assistance please see a teacher or a Senior Academic Head.