Are you passionate about coffee and eager to master the art of crafting the perfect cup? Our Barista Mastery Course is designed to take you on an exciting journey through the world of coffee, equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed to become a skilled barista.
The Barista Mastery Course is a comprehensive program that covers the essential techniques and principles of coffee preparation and presentation. Whether you’re a coffee enthusiast looking to enhance your home-brewing skills or aspiring to pursue a career in the coffee industry, this course will provide you with a solid foundation in the art and science of coffee craftsmanship.
We take no more than 5 students for one session to maximize your exposure to this short course experience.
Participants must be over 15 years old.
The course is carried out with the aid of a professional espresso machine and you will also learn how to safely operate and clean the espresso machine and grinder.
- Evolution and introduction to coffee
- Coffee machine station and equipment knowledge
- Espresso menu and extraction analysis
- Coffee grinding techniques
- Texturing milk
- Daily work station keeping
- Coffee preparation (12 kinds of coffee)
- Café Latte
- Flat White
- Long Black
- Long Macchiato
- Short macchiato
- Weak Latte
- Strong Latte
- Piccolo Latte
- Certificate of Attendance (non Accredited)
- Take Home What You Make
- Hands On Training With Professionals
- Using Our Specialized Training Kitchen
- Recipes & Required Stationery
- Branded Linen Apron
- Hair Net
- Carry Bag and Materials
Flat covered shoes
Long hair should be tied up
Minimal to no jewelers
|Expresso Coffee||LKR 25,625|