We, William Angliss Institute @ SLIIT (Malabe) are Sri Lanka’s most modern and prestigious hospitality academy, partnered with the William Angliss Institute, Australia who is a part of the Victorian Government and has been delivering education for the past 80 years. It is ranked #1 in Australia/South East Asia and globally rated as the third best education provider for Hospitality, Tourism, Foods and Events. William Angliss Institute proudly holds partnerships in China, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
Hospitality and Tourism is one of the fastest growing industries in the world with over 30 million top jobs and career pathways in hospitality organisations. Our graduates with a William Angliss Institute, Australian qualification have a 96% JOB SUCCESS RATE globally.
Minimum Entry Requirement is sit for the O/L examination
- Cert I in Hospitality – Duration : 8-10 Weeks (Full Time/Online – 3 to 4 days per week)
- Next Intake :- End October 2021
- Registration Fee – LKR 5,000/=
- Tuition Fee – LKR 65,000/=
- AUD – 140 (Approximately LKR 21,000/= @ LKR 150/AUD)
- Approximately – LKR 91,000/= (including Registration Fee)