At the campus we provide students with the best facilities in order for them to carry out their practical sessions in training in Hospitality, Tourism, Foods and Events. We ensure that the students get a hands-on experience in order to meet the industry requirements. Our first-class facilities and expert mentoring will provide students with the confidence and experience to be a leader in their chosen field.
Facilities include innovative, live and vivacious classrooms, a fully equipped training kitchen to carry out all culinary programmes and an operational restaurant where students are able to practice their F&B skills, and serve guests during events and have the ability to experience day to day challenges of food service and event management.
What is on Campus?
- Fully equipped, modern training kitchen (The largest training kitchen in Sri Lanka)
- Coffee Academy and Food & Beverage training facility
- Demonstration concierge and guest relations training centre
- Training bakery
- Training Operational restaurant
- A model accommodation training room
- Conference Rooms
- Modern Classrooms
- Student recreation rooms and team rooms
- Prayer Rooms
- First Aid Facilities
- Medical facility and doctor on site, at SLIIT
- Student cafe
- Library and bookshop, at SLIIT
- Fully equipped gymnasium and sports facilities, at SLIIT
- Campus food Outlets
- Guest lecture series
- Counseling Support
- English Support
- Access to free Wi-Fi
- Shuttle Service