1. What is the minimum requirement to enroll?
The student must have a minimum of five passes (including English) in G.C.E Ordinary Level examinations.
2. What is this institute affiliated with?
William Angliss Institute, Australia.
3. What are the facilities provided at the institute?
- Equipped classrooms
- Sri Lanka’s largest training kitchen
- Qualified panel of lecturers and a celebrity chef to train the students
- Uniforms and tools provided when required
4. What are the other facilities provided at the campus?
- Basketball court
- Tennis court
- SLIIT student sports union where our students can be a part of the fun activities organized
- Doctor on Campus
- Student Counsellor on Campus
5. Where are the Teachers from?
The Teachers have a hospitality & Culinary background and are highly qualified.
The institute has guest lecturers from the William Angliss institute Australia frequently.
6. Can I find accommodation if I join?
We are based in Malabe a highly commercialized area where you will find many boarding and lodging places. Please speak to our Marketing/Student Recruitment Team for more information.
7. Will you provide transport?
Transport is available from Kollupitiya to Malabe and back starting from Kollupitiya at 7.30am to Malabe From Malabe there will be two shuttles leaving at 12.30pm and 5.40pm to Kollupitiya.
8. What is the curriculum based?
It is based on Foods, Hospitality, Tourism and Events which are part of the curriculum in the William Angliss Institute.
9. How can I get my meals?
We have a cafe run by our very own students where the food and beverages are value for money.
10. How does internship apply to me if I join the institute?
We inform the industry once a batch has graduated, where the student with his/her skills will face an interview then gain a management trainee position at a respectable organization.
11. Am I eligible to do the degree at William Angliss Australia after I finish my advance diploma?
Yes you will be able to do the degree at the William Angliss Institute, Australia.